Wednesday, February 22, 2012

February!

I can't believe February is almost over! We've had a good month so far! Although I was of course sad to see my mom go back to Ohio at the end of January! We celebrated my father in law's birthday! We took him to breakfast at Butters, our new favorite place! And made him dinner and of course cake!





I got to spend Valentine's Day with my two favorite boys! It was, as always, wonderful!
Watching them together is one of my favorite things!









I also joined the Iphone craze this month. The best part about it is a really fast camera! Here are some shots i took of Denver making silly faces

This one I can hear him saying "Cheese!"



OOHHH

\


Big smiles~




I might be a little bias but I'm pretty sure that is the most perfect baby ever! Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment